Financial Planning With A Purpose
Our independent financial adviser team work alongside our dedicated client managers to provide client-focused advice in all aspects of financial planning.
Aided by in-house investment analysis, portfolio diversification and construction, our local financial adviser team provide tailored solutions, ongoing investment management and investment diversification to assist our clients to achieve their financial objectives.
Clients have a range of objectives which reflect their ever-changing financial needs throughout their lifetime. Our professional service ensures that we can assist clients in prioritising and achieving these objectives. We do this by offering:
- Independent advice: we are not restricted in respect of the providers and products we recommend, and deliver solutions from the whole of the market
- Experience: our team has over 90 years’ experience in delivering advice to clients in personal financial planning
- Time: we tailor our advice to you, taking the time to understand your financial circumstances
- Integrity: our focus on continued service to our clients is essential for fostering trusted and long-standing professional relationships
- Management: our investment process is centred on portfolio construction and continuous fund analysis
If you are looking for a financial adviser, Birmingham and Warwickshire based independent financial advisers at KLO are on hand to assist if you have any questions, no matter how big or small. Our team are on hand to assist.
If you decide that you want to discuss your finances with us in person, the first meeting is always at no cost to you and with no obligation. Talk to a local financial adviser today and see how we can help you.
6 Questions You’ll Need to Ask Your Financial Adviser
There are plenty of reasons to do more with your money. However, to make sure you’re using the best options available, it’s recommended that you speak to an independent financial adviser.
It can be difficult to know what to expect if you’re speaking to a financial adviser for the first time. Not every adviser offers the same approach, so to find out if they’re going to be providing the right solutions for you, you’ll need to ensure you’re asking them the right questions.