Financial Planning With A Purpose
Our independent financial adviser team work alongside our dedicated client managers to provide client-focused advice in all aspects of financial planning.
Aided by in-house investment analysis, portfolio diversification and construction, our local financial adviser team provide tailored solutions, ongoing investment management and investment diversification to assist our clients to achieve their financial objectives.
Clients have a range of objectives which reflect their ever-changing financial needs throughout their lifetime. Our professional service ensures that we can assist clients in prioritising and achieving these objectives. We do this by offering:
- Independent advice: we are not restricted in respect of the providers and products we recommend, and deliver solutions from the whole of the market
- Experience: our team has over 90 years’ experience in delivering advice to clients in personal financial planning
- Time: we tailor our advice to you, taking the time to understand your financial circumstances
- Integrity: our focus on continued service to our clients is essential for fostering trusted and long-standing professional relationships
- Management: our investment process is centred on portfolio construction and continuous fund analysis
If you are looking for a financial adviser, Birmingham and Warwickshire based independent financial advisers at KLO are on hand to assist if you have any questions, no matter how big or small. our team are on hand to assist.
If you decide that you want to discuss your finances with us in person, the first meeting is always at no cost to you and with no obligation. Talk to a local financial adviser today and see how we can help you.
Summer 2018 Update
Read our Summer 2018 Update!
Read the summer edition of our newsletter where, as the year starts to flourish, we continue to look for ways to help your money do the same. Amongst the many planning opportunities open to you we look this time at the ISA family and how you can make the most of your regular savings. With savings in mind, we take a look at market investments across UK dividends and the changing environment for VCTs and investing in enterprise businesses.
We offer thoughts on interest rates, which are pegged to rise this year, as well as the impact of inflation on frozen tax thresholds. We understand these are complex and unpredictable times, and are on hand to help you plan your path through them.