Financial Planning With A Purpose
Our team of independent financial advisers and dedicated client managers provide client focused advice in all aspects of financial planning.
Aided by in-house investment analysis, portfolio diversification and construction, our local financial adviser team provide tailored solutions, ongoing investment management and investment diversification to assist our clients achieve their financial objectives.
Clients have a range of objectives which reflect their ever-changing financial needs throughout their lifetime. Our professional service ensures that we can assist clients in prioritising and achieving these objectives. We do this by offering:
- Independent advice: we are not restricted in respect of the providers and products we recommend, and deliver solutions from the whole of the market
- Experience: our team has over 90 years’ experience in delivering advice to clients in personal financial planning
- Time: we tailor our advice to you, taking the time to understand your financial circumstances
- Integrity: our focus on continued service to our clients is essential for fostering trusted and long standing professional relationships
- Management: our investment process is centred on portfolio construction and continuous fund analysis
If you have any questions, no matter how big or small, our team are on hand to assist. If you decide that you want to discuss your finances with us in person, the first meeting is always at no cost to you and with no obligation. Talk to a local financial adviser today and see how we can help you.
Reducing IHT – Setting Up a Trust
As you may have heard, Inheritance Tax bills have been increasing in 2017, despite the introduction of the residence nil-rate band.
Many people choose to take advantage of gift allowances and other options to reduce the burden of inheritance tax on their family when they pass away. One of these options is to put cash, property or investments into a trust.