KLO Financial Services is a UK financial advisory business devoted to helping individuals with their financial planning needs. Our team of independent financial advisers and dedicated client managers provide client focused advice in all aspects of financial planning. Aided by in-house investment analysis and portfolio construction we provide tailored solutions and ongoing investment management to assist our clients to achieve their financial objectives. We pride ourselves on service and aim to be recognised as one of the very best advisory businesses in the industry.
As an integral part of our team, our Paraplanners provide the research and formalisation of our client advice.
- Liaising directly with client managers and advisers on a regular basis.
- Contacting providers to obtain outstanding existing scheme/plan information
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client’s needs and objectives
- Liaising with our investment analysts to obtain appropriate investment solutions
- Providing records to support research undertaken
- Summary of client’s needs, objectives and recommendation via a suitability letter and client illustration.
- Carrying out all tasks to be consistent with compliance procedures.
- Communicating with the all members of the team on a regular basis, to provide case updates.
- Managing case work to meet company and client deadlines.
- Opportunity to develop skills through industry exams to progress to investment analyst and/or adviser
- Maths and English GCSE A-C or equivalent
- Knowledge of Financial Services Industry preferred
- Degree level qualification
- Good Communication Skills – Verbal and Written
- Attention to Detail
- Exceptional Organisational and Planning abilities
- Computer Literate – Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Desire to develop industry knowledge and progress into other roles in the company
- Full Time, Permanent Contract
- Office hours 9.30am – 5.00pm
- 22 days holiday, plus all public holidays and office is closed between Christmas and New Year
- Exam support
- Company pension scheme