KLO Financial Services is a UK financial advisory business devoted to helping individuals with their financial planning needs. Our team of independent financial advisers and dedicated client managers provide client focussed advice in all aspects of financial planning. Aided by in-house investment analysis and portfolio construction we provide tailored solutions and ongoing investment management to assist our clients achieve their financial objectives. We pride ourselves on service and aim to be recognised as one of the very best advisory businesses in the industry.
As an integral part of our team our Investment Analyst provides the fund and product research and portfolio formalisation of our client advice.
- Liaising directly with client managers and advisers on a regular basis to discuss client proposals.
- Contacting providers, fund managers and investment houses to carry out in-depth investment fund and product research
- Analysing data and using fund research tools to provide data and analysis regarding existing investment funds and propose new alternatives where necessary
- Assist the investment committee with construction and positioning of company investment portfolios
- Providing records to support research undertaken
- Adhere to compliance policies and procedures and undertake appropriate regulatory training
- Carrying out all tasks to be consistent with compliance procedures.
- Communicating with the all members of the team on a regular basis, to provide fund and portfolio updates.
- Keeping up to date with market and economic changes in order to update clients on company views concerning such matters
- Opportunity to develop skills through industry exams to progress to investment analyst and/or adviser
- Maths and English GCSE A-C or equivalent, preferably educated up to degree qualification including an element of mathematical or statistical related disciplines.
- Extensive knowledge of the Financial Services Industry
- Diploma qualified
- Good Communication Skills – Verbal and Written
- Attention to Detail and the ability to develop your own ideas
- Exceptional organisational, planning and analytical abilities
- Computer Literate – Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Desire to develop industry knowledge and progress into other roles in the company
- Full Time, Permanent contract
- Office hours 9.30am – 5.00pm (32.5 hours per week)
- 22 days holiday, plus all public holidays and office is closed between Christmas and New Year
- Exam support and Company pension scheme