Independent Financial Adviser
KLO Financial Services is a UK financial advisory business devoted to helping individuals with their financial planning needs. Our team of independent financial advisers and dedicated client managers provide client-focused advice in all aspects of financial planning. Aided by in-house investment analysis and portfolio construction we provide tailored solutions and ongoing investment management to assist our clients to achieve their financial objectives. We pride ourselves on service and aim to be recognised as one of the very best advisory businesses in the industry.
As an integral part of our team, our advisers provide the face-to-face client advice and represent KLO in the personal relationship with their client. The successful candidate will ideally have a number of years’ experience as an IFA in addition to an existing client bank to introduce into the company. They will be eager to continue to increase their client numbers and expected to introduce in the region of £10m per year into the companies AUM. Providing a professional and outstanding service to new and existing clients will be paramount to the successful candidate.
- Liaising directly with clients and our client management team to manage the day-to-day relationship with clients.
- Contacting new enquiries to understand client need and develop lead into an appointment.
- Advise personal and corporate clients on all aspects of financial planning
- Liaising with our investment analysts to obtain appropriate investment solutions
- Network with key introducers to develop new client introductions
- Summary of client’s needs, objectives and recommendation via a suitability letter and client illustration.
- Carrying out all tasks to be consistent with compliance procedures.
- Communicating with the all members of the team on a regular basis, to provide case updates.
- Managing case work to meet company and client deadlines.
- Introduce in excess of £10m into the companies AUM per annum
- Continue to develop skills through industry exams to further industry qualifications.
- Maths and English GCSE A-C or equivalent
- Knowledge of Financial Services Industry preferred
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified (or higher)
- Good Communication Skills – Verbal and Written
- Attention to Detail
- Exceptional Organisational and Planning abilities
- Computer Literate – Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Desire to develop industry knowledge and further industry qualifications
- Permanent Contract
- Office hours 9.30am – 5.00pm
- Income dependent on existing client bank and potential new assets into the business.
- Para-Planner, Full Marketing and Stationery Support and lead generation, all at no additional cost.